Friday, August 27, 2010

Funny thing about my girls

They are too smart for their own good.

When Claire started kindergarten, we were concerned she would be bored because she knew most everything on the kindergarten skill list and had mastered quite a number of skills on the list. Apparently Claire needs to learn emotion control and decision-making skills...see previous post.

I realized that Ellie has met many of the kindergarten "end of year" goals also. I suppose I should work on her emotion control and decision-making skills now.

Ellie has also mastered "cursing": holy holy. At least I think that is cursing to her....she says it in situations in which I would curse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will probably be adding "holy holy" and "no way, hosey" to my list of phrases I want to start using more often. Your girls crack me up. Miss you all!

Ally S. said...

Aunt Cindy! I just have to tell you that I caught up on the last few posts of yours, and every single one made me laugh out loud! Your family is soooo adorable. :) Miss you all!! Love you!